- GRAPHICS CARD: GeForce GTX 1060 Dual Fan, 6 giga GDDR5
- CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4,0 GHz (Skylake)
- CPU COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S
- MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 3
- POWER SUPPLY: Corsair CS-M Series CS550M Modular
- CASE: Fractal Design Define R5 Black Pearl Midi-Tower
- RAM: Team Group Delta Series rote LED, DDR4-3000, CL16 – 16 GB
- SSD: OCZ VARTEX 4 120giga
- DATA DRIVE: WD caviar green 2TB
- KEYBOARD: G710+
- MOUSE: PROTEUS CORE G502
- MONITOR: ASUS VG248QE 24 inca, 144 Hz, 1ms, full hd, TN panel
- OS: Windows 10 Profesional 64bit
Why is the purchase of a new computer so important, isn’t every computer that is purchased nowadays good – asks an inexperienced user while every true connoisseur grows green with envy when looking at the components and peripherals of a computer??
Perhaps nowadays a simple laptop is sufficient enough – but nothing can compare with health benefits and the comfort that a desktop with top quality peripherals offers in day-to-day work. A mechanical keyboard, mouse with weights and fast surface, 144 hz monitor, silent housing, good cooling and top quality components that the computer is made of – guarantee a complete satisfaction in work that a laptop simply cannot provide.
We have also used the new configuration for creating the RAM disc (20x faster than SSD) to test ultra-fast browsers – recommendations to anyone who spend a lot of time working just in the browser, though, to be honest, this machine will not show its full potential in work but spin some of the latest AAA player titles in high detail at high frame rate??
We would like to thank the team from the Bug Forum for their suggestions regarding the components.